Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are running a trackday on 6th February 2010. see http://www.trackscotland.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1588

It will be run from 11am to 3pm.

* Open Pit lane with passing on the left (on straights) only.
* £75 per CAR, extra drivers are Free.
* The sessions will be fully marshaled by Knockhill staff, with any dangerous driving black flagged.
* Helmets are compulsory, but can be hired on site.

Tickets can be ordered via
Track Scotland Shop

We will organise an instructor for the day. He/She can be used by any of the drivers free of charge!

The Online Booking uses PayPal, so you can use Credit/Debit Cards or Bank Transfers.. Whichever you setup in your PayPal. If you would prefer not to use PayPal, cheques will be fine. Email for details. [email protected]

Book early to avoid missing out please!!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch :)

[email protected]
[email protected]

Some sample pics from previous event. Click thumbnails for fullsize images.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I'll find out in a couple of days when the work on the car should be sorted. Luckily I've got those days off of work. If I don't go on the track I should defo be there :)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
My front cambers can not be adjusted and are not aligned but rears were done ok today. I take it there's not much point in the track day for me? I'll still be there but a shame I won't be able to get on the race track :( or will I? Help please.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you can drive it, and its safe there is no reason why it cant go on track.

You dont NEED daft camber to get out on track.

If you are on road tyres you wouldnt really get the full benift from neg camber on the front. Just use it as you do on the road.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
if you can drive it, and its safe there is no reason why it cant go on track.

You dont NEED daft camber to get out on track.

If you are on road tyres you wouldnt really get the full benift from neg camber on the front. Just use it as you do on the road.
The adjustable camber arms at the front are installed but their not been adjusted. Everytime you go over a slight bump you can hear them screaming.
I've give it a little throttle it picks up speed ok but quiet often the front wheels like to go a little their own way. It doesn't feel safe at the moment for a track day. It's been booked for this Wednesday so fingers crossed it's done on time and no problems occur (there's only 7 places left).

I'm coming down. Just hope the cars sorted by then :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts