Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,does anyone know of a import company that take non-imports as trade in's? My dad wants to trade in his mitsi galant V6 in for a VR4 import but is finding it difficult finding someone who'll take his car in part exchange.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Venners i purchased my car with Vehicle Buyers Japan located at Newbury near Swindon,when i was there somebody part exed a bmw 3 series for a jap car and a woman purchased my old blue gtr32 for her volvo v70.They had some very nice VR4's there back in April this year and were generally good to do business with.
Tell them jeff from s-wales told you to contact them(you never know when you need them in the future!)
www.vbjapan.com 0163538942
Fingers crossed for your father

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Not to go into too great a detail, but the company Brutal Bobby are not the most loved of companies....I don't think they're even trading anymore, at least not under the original management anyway.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ooo what problems have there been with them?I did have a problem with them after i purchased my car but this was due to the warranty running out and i was looking for help to sort something out (my fault)but up until that time they were ok,would like to know what problems people had with them because i don't want to give info out on the site which is not beneficial to the forum members.

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have already heard of this company and big mark is right i'm affraid i think people handed over money to them some people even tried to sell their cars through them and the management scarpered with the cash and in some cases with the cars it seems.

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
I heard exactly the same thing as well, it was posted on one of the car forums, but I can't remember where I saw it now - sorry.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
When I was looking at one of Pow:R's cars, Alan offered to take my old car as trade in. Alan are you reading this - is this a general policy?

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the info guys pow:r not far from the old man either!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts