Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any irish users on here have any good contact for trade insurance .part time trade if that makes a difference,thanks damian

·
Central Scotland Area Rep
2,447 Posts
dont know if you get this mob in ireland but my old home trade policy was with tradex but i had to provide proof of what i was doing in way of copys of invoices etc

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
dont know if you get this mob in ireland but my old home trade policy was with tradex but i had to provide proof of what i was doing in way of copys of invoices etc
Really?? I never needed to provide any proof for my insurance :D

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Was tradex now clegg Gifford

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
From home part time with 90% business in servicing vehicles

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nuts, was talking to a guy in halfords Carlow bout half hour ago who had trade insurance on a r33gtr. never asked him who with tho:spank: He said he had to prove it with vat no:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
I went from fully comp to third party fire and theft for social,domestic and pleasure with business use and my 23 years old fiancé on it

·
DennyR32
132 Posts
I have trade insurance. Fully comp. social, domestic, pleasure and business. Campion insurance.
+1 i was with these a while back(when i could afford it lol) o reilly cullen and campion. were really good to deal with most of the lads i worked with recommended them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts