Skyline Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Just want to give a big thanks you to the mods how responded when I reported a dodgey trader. Cheers guys!!

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
Nice spot. Seem to be some suspect people popping up trying to clear stuff on other forums too.

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
Hiya Guys,

Has anyone noticed twisted monkey appears quite a lot in the wanted sections, being able to supply parts.

Wonder if he trades via PM too ?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi Tim I just saw your message about twisted monkey and I can confirm he is employed by me, and is a partner in my company we share a unit, I will get Keith to up date my section with twisted monkey as one of my mods and hopefully we can all get with each other :)

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
Hi Tim I just saw your message about twisted monkey and I can confirm he is employed by me, and is a partner in my company we share a unit, I will get Keith to up date my section with twisted monkey as one of my mods and hopefully we can all get with each other :)
Gotcha. no worries, I was unaware. I thought he was a user taking the micky :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
No problems Tim buddy, it's good your on the ball I've let my grade down a bit need to get back on it, I think Lol

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Hiya Fella's what about AndrewR32 from I.E he has a VAT number and has bought parts from us. Now he's all over selling parts??

41 - 60 of 60 Posts