Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about each trader has a locked sticky at the top of each of the their own trading section.

Giving contact details, address, maps on how to find them, phone numbers, a summary of what they offer, etc

Would help a lot I think

·
Registered
693 Posts
I think this is a good idea too. As i understand it is also the law for business sellers to provide business address and proper contact details? Ltd company numbers, vat numbers etc should also be displayed where applicable. For sole traders, proprietors name and physical address ought to be displayed. This is my understanding of the law anyway.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
but if a not so law abiding person should register on here then they could see what they sell and where to nick it from

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
but if a not so law abiding person should register on here then they could see what they sell and where to nick it from
Well, there is that Ian.

But nevertheless it is the law that online traders display full contact details on website (and therefore revealed by any google search anyway). As most trader's websites are linked to the forum i cant really see how risk will be increased. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts