Skyline Owners Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Okay - I was interested in putting up a few ads in the run up to christmas for the new bumper and boot trims, but in all honesty we are not ready for a full banner ad.

Simon

·
Banned
683 Posts
Alltorqueuk

Hi i would like to add that i am no means a large company and i could even put items on here as a private seller as most of my items i sell are for other Jap cars as well as Skylines. I have paid my £15 to place my parts on here and have no problem with that as i only think its fair! A few items every so often is ok and posting up things from Ebay or other companies is just business, but hey i think i can talk for all the traders as want to deliver a great service to you and not one which is unreliable. I think the problem with some private sales especially ones from users who arnt on here often is that you might not recieve your item and they are untracable! Maybe a limit for private users will sort out the problem?

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
unfortunately shane that happens mate but not much else we can do i dont think to ensure all use it,just pm them and ask why they didnt rate u.

·
Registered
587 Posts
why not just take a % of an item sold on here , if they dont pay after the sale dont let them sell again till they have ,,,,

21 - 32 of 32 Posts