Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I fix problems the A team can't handle
96 Posts
Hi m8
Just a shot in the dark, there is an irish web site called done deal, few people advertising transport services to the UK, just pop in a search. Prob not the cheapest but at at least you paying in STG.

Now just talking purely in a hypothetical sense here if you got AA inurance, once it got outside the docks in Liverpool could you make a phone call (just stopped for a pint and me car won't start now, me know nothing):)

·
12,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ernie that's sounds like a cunning plan with only one minor draw back, when they pop the bonnet and see it had no engine or gearbox lol
Davie I can't get the time of from work or I would do mate.
Been quoted 300 delivery so think I'm gonna be going with that

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

·
I fix problems the A team can't handle
96 Posts
"only one minor draw back, when they pop the bonnet and see it had no engine or gearbox" Que? Me know nothing!

If you got a price of 300 I'd take the guys arm off, after he delivers of course.
I used to drive trucks and live only bout 15 miles from ballybrittas. I can tell you van and trailer on the boat plus diesel, you would be lucky if 300 done you one way then add grub and a drink or three. Oh and probably like a zombie for the rest of the week after.
Get a guarantee or some sort of insurance against damage and let some other poor bugger do the hard work. Best of luck with it:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts