Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first 250mile journey in the Skyline, will be watching out for other skylines of course, I dont expect to see too many though!?

·
Old Member
814 Posts
See if you can make it on a tank of fuel, could start an economy thing on these runs.

·
Ok Penelope!
382 Posts
Hi car2tref,

How did you get on with your mpg..i too did this journey the week B4. Watford to Brecon...1 tank...wooooh, must admit that i had the missus in the car and cruised aroung 85 all the way, with as less turbo as possible. If i was on my own or with my mates...it would probably be more like 2 tanks!!:)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WWas on my own and used 2 tanks to get there, am going down this weekend again-Sunday/Monday I think !
Was great fun - not a single car managed to gi9ve me any grief- the BMW tried but they were a joke.:D

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
its great when peeps think they can have some fun with us.

Is it me or are M3's trying to get us racing at the mo. Tigger and I had a couple giving large the other day when we were going to see Richard Bell. It would be an evenly matched race me thinks.

Moff

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Even race until it gets wet, then you just have to vave BBYYyeeeee! as they disappear in your rear view.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts