Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Essex to Carmarthen (The place where they dont seem to know what Skylines are!)
Anyway A130-A120-A12-M25-M4.
I wonder if I'll see another skyline- Didnt last time!
Leaving at around 10am, should be 1.5 tankfull of Optmax and 4-5 hrs later, I'm there!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You headed East eh!
Right I'll keep me eyes peeled, watch out for a Dark Blue/Purple Ree going tother way.
Althugh by my calcs. I should be passing Cardiff at that time but you never know.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Only one going to admit it in public by the looks of it.:D

My old Ma lives down Barry way I go once a month but its usually a Sunday. Never see another skyline or a decent 'contender' either.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'll be on the m4 at about 11am -1pmish between junct 34-36 taking the car to reno wheel in Bridgend to price up refurb of gt3 rims need re-polish and laquering,also will be with another gtr33 who's putting his wheels in for refurb which he curbed recently
If you are about give us a ring see where we are to have a meet and a cup of tea,you'll need a break cos it's another 1 1/4 hrs from these junct's to Carmarthen,07968498998
Jeff

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the response, will just have to play with "thicko" in his BMW who thinks--My car being a B** is better than yours coz. I paid loads more money for it...:D
And then I overtake and then they try and chase and then they LOSE!:D :D :p

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Keep a weather eye open for plod, and they have a very active eye in the sky along there also.

Now all the info is on screen, I'd definately take my time !!!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
if you drive into cardiff you might see me blowing around sideways in my lunchbreak !!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cardiff R33 said:
if you drive into cardiff you might see me blowing around sideways in my lunchbreak !!
I was in Cardiff on tuesday, for meeting in Greyfriars road, arrived at 10:30 from Carmarthen and finally left the City at 14:00hrs and travelled back to Essex. Thought I saw a dark blue Skyline coming down from LLandaf direction towards Castle street. I parked top floor of multi storey at top end of Queen st.
Yet again I didnt see a single Skyline face to face as it were-Shame really.

·
Ok Penelope!
382 Posts
watch out for those speed cameras mate, just off the seven bridge is where i got done.

Got 3 points and a £60 fine in the end, could have been worse

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Have travelled this M4 for the past 20-30years and it's only in the last few years they've started using cameras- mainly in Wales but especially at the bridge.
I saw the camera van on the bridge the other day when travelling west, it was above the last service bridge on the far left corner, my radar detector picked him up and I was travelling behind a lorry at that time!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts