Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just thought I would post a quick message to say hi to everyone who attended TRAX 2003 on Sunday that I met up with for the first time.

This included members of both the SkylineOwners.com and gtr.co.uk. As I'm a member of both I hope you don't shoot me for that :) and I haven't really contributed much (yet!) to this forum but give me time.

After meeting Richard Bell, Tigger and many others on Sunday its renewed my interest here and I just would like to say a big shout out to everyone I met and all the people I got chance to chat to!

I've just uploaded a few pics of my car into the Gallery for those interested.

See you all at Gaydon!

Cheers

Trev

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
yeah, nice to meet you Trevor! shame you didnt get your car in....ask me next time!! lol......and of course we wont shoot you, lots of guys on here are members of both clubs...

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
when i try and look at the gallery why do i get
'To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above.'
all i wanted to do is look at the girl in the blue jeans on the trax page?????:(

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Yum Yum... Makes you wish you were the denim around the fine example..!
Saw some people I'd never met before, which is always cool, and also saw the regulars..!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Hi Trevor

Welcome to the coolest skyline club:D :D :D :D

I wish I had know you were going to be there, you could have come and seen your old wheels on my car.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe

Thanks guys and girls,

Upon parking in the Trax 2003 showroom (like a showroom with all that nice metal parked in there!) I spotted a guy parking in an R33 GT-R just in front of me.

I wonder who the guy was (?) so I spoke to him, his car was absolutely concours R33 in Midnight Purple. He had a little jack russle dog with him and his wife/girlfriend. As I was chatting about how nice his car was his dog jumped up on the lead and got some stones from the car park floor lodge in his paw, the result a scratched d/s rear quarter panel... ouch... he didn't seem very happy with is dog!!! I hope it polished out !

Cheers

Trev

PS... I'm going to pay up and become a member on Saturday! My god your yearly rates seem shamefully low compared to the £60 per year taken on the gtr.co.uk which I paid for @ Trax... ouch....

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Nice to have you aboard.......nice motor too!!

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
does anyone know who was in the yellow R34? saw it going round the track looked like a gtt if im not mistaken?

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I hardly saw any of the cars that went past me as I was too worried about watching my boost guage, my oil temp guage, my oil pressure guage, the track, my water temp guage, my oil temp guage, my oil pressure guage, my boost guage, etc etc etc...................... lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts