Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trax - are you stuck for space

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if there was anyone who wanted to get their skyline in Trax.

Not sure id SOC had a stand or not but if you have a decent skyline and would like to obtain a car pass to join www.2muchtorque.co.uk on stand drop me a mail.

I believe i have 3 car passes for my stand remaining, you will be joining some other JapMobiles with you.

You will need to be able to meet up around 7:30-8 in the morning around Towcester to get your passes. Probably be bes suited for people in the cambs, bed, northants area as we will be coming through all of them en route.

Hope this is ok with admin but thought i would offer.

Jon

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Its ok bud, the SO do have a stand, make sure you po over and say hi.

Were in area T5.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right kk - if you see a lanky git with a 2mT tshirt and a camera then its a good chance its me. I'm not sure off top off my head where we are but just look for the greddy sticker with the dodgy translation lol.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
We not good enough for you now Chris????

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Why not come along on our stand?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Why not come along on our stand?
Tried, told it was full. One space has come available since but SteveR34Gtt was also after space so as I had already tried elsewhere thought best leave that space for him.

Perhaps I should have asked "Am I not good enough for you?" after Bruce posted the stand was full just after Big Chief had posted that they could fit SteveR34Gtt on...........:confused:

Anyway, as I have told the others above in my pm's I wont know for sure if I can make it until the morning.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
You seem to have taken me the wrong way Chris, it was laced with sarcasm. Keep trying though, some people only find out they can't make it nearer to the time.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just feeling unloved... I'll keep trying but the important part is to get on a stand somewhere as I dont want to be stuck in the public car park. I can always come across to the Forum stand to say hello anyway.

Hopefully I will be there - know for sure in the morning. Have a good show.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Sorry chris, keith gets carried away and says to everyone there's space when theres not, i've organised the stand and no nothin about SteveR34GTT?

The only people getting on our stand are the people on the list that have paid next to their name.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Oh and anyone wanting to attend the last BIG show of the year 'The japshow final @ Santa pod' then please see post 61 on the thread.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I'll be wearing my named t-shirt so feel free to bowl up and say hi!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts