Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I've been meaning to post these pics for a while now, but I've been having issues uploading pics to my new album in my profile. I was able to upload my old pics a few years ago, but I can't seem to upload the new pics. If anyone has a suggestion please let me know.

For now, I'll try to post these pics here to share with everyone :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guess it's not working. I created a photobucket account and attached the URLs of the pics, but it seems the pics aren't uploading. Not sure what to do now.

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Did you use image tags with the direct url of the pic on photo bucket IE

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it to work now :) I was trying to add the pics with the 'insert image' icon instead of posting the link directly. Posting the link directly worked. Thanks for your help Tricky.

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
No worries! that's a really nice example you have there Hiro.

That's odd, the image tags seem to have diapered from my post above.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wow I want that rear spoiler. Is that moulded to the boot?
It's one piece (as in whole boot lid) and diffuser is integrated with bumper (ChargeSpeed, I believe, sure Hiro will correct/confirm)

Followed this car for many miles debating wether or not to go for this look with mine....
Will probably end up going for a C-sport (cheaper version) bumper as it'll tie in well with my side skirts (still saving up funds) but still unsure about boot lid/spoiler....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind works Tricky and Saihaynes. Been meaning to post these pics for some time as we went to Belgium back in May. My wife had the pics on her camera and I've been nagging at her to give them to me :) Part of me still wishes I went with a twin turbo instead of a supercharger considering the engine is built now, but I do have to say that the supercharger is pretty reliable and I don't have any really traction issues.

OJAY, nice to hear from you. Yeah, the place was Brugges. Just a weekend getaway with the wife that wasn't too far away.

theelskyline, the boot is actually made that way with the lip built in. It's called a Hikkatadori trunk and you can find then if you search G35 coupes with a Hikkatadori trunk. I'm sure there are cheaper options that are just as nice. Some fit better than others though. The actual bumper is a chargespeed bumper as OJAY mentioned. It was the most expensive piece of the body parts that I purchased before the paint job. Again, I'm sure there are cheaper options that look the same and can be had for less.

I've got one more cosmetic mod on the way and I'll post pics when its ready. Nothing huge, but something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Thanks again for the positive comments everyone.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Sid,

I changed the color back in the spring of 2015. Just never posted pics until recently. I had my car silver for so long that I just wanted a change, and since I needed to get the new bumper, sides, and rear painted, I figured to do a full body color change as well. I do have to say that silver was easier to maintain though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts