Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
gttjohn
953 Posts
well what you lookin for (a crazy boozed clubbing trip) dublin or a relaxed brake ide say killarney or just come to the meet on the 28th supra meets skyline in galway, now thats not to say that a relaxed brake cant be had in dublin you can do all the historic stuff too . it realy depends on what your looking for realy.

·
RB25det inside
1,253 Posts
You could take in a prodrift event if you're in to drifting.
Prodrift Ireland 2009 Calendar :

Round 1 ........ Ennis, Co.Clare......................... April 25th/26th
Round 2......... Punchestown Co.Kildare............ May 30th
Round 3......... Nutts Corner Circuit, Belfast...... June 27th/28th
PD Trackday.. Mondello Park.................. .........July 24th
Round 4......... Mondello Park, Kildare.............. August 1st/2nd
Round 5......... Fermoy, Co.Cork...................... September 26th/27th.

·
Seasoned Member
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You could take in a prodrift event if you're in to drifting.
Prodrift Ireland 2009 Calendar :

Round 1 ........ Ennis, Co.Clare......................... April 25th/26th
Round 2......... Punchestown Co.Kildare............ May 30th
Round 3......... Nutts Corner Circuit, Belfast...... June 27th/28th
PD Trackday.. Mondello Park.................. .........July 24th
Round 4......... Mondello Park, Kildare.............. August 1st/2nd
Round 5......... Fermoy, Co.Cork...................... September 26th/27th.
Not to sure if my sister will like that lol. shes likes to party :bananasmile:

well what you lookin for (a crazy boozed clubbing trip) dublin or a relaxed brake ide say killarney or just come to the meet on the 28th supra meets skyline in galway, now thats not to say that a relaxed brake cant be had in dublin you can do all the historic stuff too . it realy depends on what your looking for realy.
Well me, i'm up for the chill out bit, but my sister wants to party :bananasmile:

·
Always Seeking Perfection
1,616 Posts
My missus says you should go to galway, you get the night life and the great scenery. I had her atay at the Radasson sas but it was just to spoil her so might be a bit expensive, but there's loads of places to choose from.

You could always land in dublin and get the train to galway...

Peter D reporting from 51st street new york, well for the week

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
hey stiggy,

let us know when you are thinking of coming over, if im around, i'll pick you up from the airport in the skyline so you wont feel left out :p

i would head into town myself, lots of pubs/clubs then plenty of stuff to go see and do

lots of hotels around

·
Seasoned Member
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey stiggy,

let us know when you are thinking of coming over, if im around, i'll pick you up from the airport in the skyline so you wont feel left out :p

i would head into town myself, lots of pubs/clubs then plenty of stuff to go see and do

lots of hotels around
Nice one bud i'll let you know ;)

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
well if simon is busy ill do my best to pick you up either mate, live just beside the airport in dublin anyway, as said on torque try make it for the skyline supra meet it'll be one hell of a meet. galway has both the chillax locations and the party all night places too which im sure one of the lads will take your sister out for the night and keep an eye on her ;) and you can just sit back and have a few relaxin beers with the lads :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts