Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i'm looking for trustful japanes car exporters..i found some cars that fit my budget, but no one knows the companies..their webpages are not very professional and they want T&T money sending..so i don't know how to trust someone..
i don't need a OTR car i need the car as it is from japan. any one got some companies in japan? or do i have to travel to japan myself? xD

·
Registered
189 Posts
As you're alreaddy thinking, it's not a great idea to send money to a company your don't know.

Garth at MGT Racing used to have a contact in Japan who found cars for him, it might be worth asking him if he can help? (though of course he'll expecct a drink out of it, which would only be right)

When buying abroad, you can use a "Letter of Credit" from your Bank, to safe guard both your money. This way your money is secure, and the exporter knows that he will be paid for his car. It's well worth the commision.

I used to use to buy my cars through "Nikkyo", one of the major players, and if you like I can give you the skype details of my old contact within the company?

The biggest trouble I used to have was with the shipping companys, with cars being damaged onboard ship, and the last time, my Skyline was dropped off in Spain for 6 weeks, until another ship came the rest of the way to Bristol! (****s!)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
TBH.. Id only use Jurgen at JM Imports.. Hes a great, very efficient, honest bloke... And im sure alot of people can say that aswell..

Not many importers about nowadays though...

Have you asked Dave at GTRshop, Im not sure but i think hes importing???

·
bla
17,374 Posts
http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1338532&postcount=76

Excellent Mark,very pleased for you mate.
I got my R34 GTT in pristine grade 4.5 condition also off Jurgen.
You know my car mate,theres not a mark on it.
The best example of an R34 GTT he's imported to date,so he keeps saying!!!

So i can't wait to get a look around your R32 GTR when it arrives.
Jurgen just won't accept anything mediocre,he works to set very high
standards of imported cars.

Jurgen certainly knows his stuff in great depth and i've also
recommended him to many people who have asked where i got mine from.
My next car,whenever i decide to change,will definately be sourced from
Jurgen,and i know it will be immaculate on arrival.
Coupled with the fact that every time i visit Jurgen,he asks to buy my
car back off me constantly,so i know i've already got my buyer for it!!!

Well done on your purchase Mark - IT WILL BE WELL WORTH THE WAIT.
Then when it does arrive,i'm sure you will take great pleasure in throwing
copious amounts of money into it's petrol tank,and proceeding to find out just how hard you can drive it to the limit!!!

GO ON MY SON - RAG IT,RAG IT HARDER,AND THEN SOME!!!
:)

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
yep i just bought a car from JM-Imports deffinatly reccomend them, known the guy who owns it for a few year and never heard a bad word

1 - 6 of 6 Posts