Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
few things

1. they could have just sold the last one on the web before you called and not had the time to remove it from the site
2. they gave you a answer so why is this fobbing you off?

japspeed have a very good customer base,service and rep. me and many many other would not hesitate is using them again :)

·
Japspeed.co.uk
6,999 Posts
Hi

Not too impressed tbh, I rang your company after noticing on your site that you have an advert on their for stainless tubular manifolds for the r33 gts-t. Just what i need, so i rang the number on your site and politely enquired as to whether you had these in stock and if i could order one.

I was told "We havent got any" so i asked when you might be getting any stock in and was told "Dunno, dunno if we will be gettin any back in"

What kind of half arsed crap customer sevrice is this?

1. Dont advertise something you havent got
2. If you are out of stock put it on your site!!
3. When a customer enquires as to the availability of an item give them a proper answer not just a "fob" off.

!!!!!!
Hello

My name is Debbie and it was myself that answered your call, i was not off with you, you asked a question and i answered you as i didnt know if we would will be getting them back in stock, but as your answer was to me basically was "whats the point on having them on your website" i was half way in the middle of the sentence asking if it had said "out of stock" on the website when you put the phone down on me.

I was not rude and not fobbing you off i would actually say in my book you were rude.

If you had taken a better look on the website you would have noticed it does say out of stock.

Sorry you feel the way you do.

These parts are on order and have been on order for some time and the delay is because they are so hard to make.

Regards
Debbie

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Profuse profuse apologies!!!!!

I was having a really bad day yesterday and this reflected badly in my post, i have now edited my post out as it was unfair and yes quite frankly i was rude...

I apologise once more in what i said and hope you accept my apologies

Liam

·
Registered
441 Posts
i phonned today to ask (and plead) for a manifold and you havent got any, i ordered an elbow anyway but please please please could you find one for me?
There must be a company that'll make some up?
i know they're intricate things to weld so i appreciate the hassle but there is a need for these things.
hope you can help?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts