Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a few days ago I managed to get a really good deal on a gt3071r turbo. I was originally going to Rb25 swas my gtst but couldn't convince myself to remove a good running rb20. So, for the time I'm gonna toss this turbo on it until it pops. I'm in the process of getting the supporting mods (injectors, fmic, new fuel pump and tuning). I basically know everything I want except for tuning. What's everyone's take on let's say nistune, pfc or running a haltech. Should u just get someone locally who can tune the ecu to do it? I don't know what program he uses though. I do know that he has tuned R32s before. What's everyone's thoughts?

·
Registered
10 Posts
my r32 gtst will be coming soon and I'm in phoenix, so id be interested in who and what you use. Mine will have a mystery blitz ecu, not sure what its tuned to.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So a few days ago I managed to get a really good deal on a gt3071r turbo. I was originally going to Rb25 swas my gtst but couldn't convince myself to remove a good running rb20. So, for the time I'm gonna toss this turbo on it until it pops. I'm in the process of getting the supporting mods (injectors, fmic, new fuel pump and tuning). I basically know everything I want except for tuning. What's everyone's take on let's say nistune, pfc or running a haltech. Should u just get someone locally who can tune the ecu to do it? I don't know what program he uses though. I do know that he has tuned R32s before. What's everyone's thoughts?
You get whatever your tuner is most adept at using, so ask him/her. I'm not sure why you're asking us when you should be asking your tuner instead.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts