Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apexi avc type r boost controller used but in good condition (a few scratches on back of controll unit) £250 + P+P

Apexi power fc and fc commander for hcr32 rb20det r32 gtst (very rare and in perfect condition) £650 + P+P

Set of 4 18" OZ racing super leggera wheels with 235/45/18 tyres only a few weeks old and in perfect as new condition suit r33 or r32 gtst £950 + P+P

R32 gtr alloy bonnet (i've only just bought this and am awaiting delivery, should be with me within the next couple of weeks) £380 + P+P

My r32 gtst see spec and pictures at www.rb20det.com in the my car section, minus the parts i'm selling seperate above...has 8 months mot and tax runs out at end of month in very good condition, only bad points are a few scratches and stone chips nothing major, a little bit of rust on rear arch easily fixed.
Car is playing up alittle and needs either a throttle postion sensor or new afm £3000 as is or if it doesn't sell as is i'll fix it and sell at £4000ono

Feel free to ask any questions.

its sad selling my toys..:(... but i'm imigrating to australia and will defo be buying another skyline once settled and i'll still be posting on this forum upto and after i once again become a skyline owner..:)

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Its a radical thing to do mate, just cos the Skyline scene is bigger down there !
Will we meet you at Billing ? Or do you have to leave in a hurry :)

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:)...not going to billing but will be at totb, i've got a little while left in the uk yet but it seems like i've got so much to sort out.

Must admit i'm really looking forward to getting into the aussie skyline scene also watch out for some good deals on parts as when i'm settled i reckon i'll beable to get together some good deals.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
I like the sound of that...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts