Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do any of you want to join up with the south west lot for a tunnel run evening? will be in the next few weeks so get your names down if you're up for it!!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
1. JoJoP (if shes running!)
2. sarge bring it on !

i take it your up for this too koh?
if so get your name down and i wont bring an 80's cd to put in your stereo

·
Registered
733 Posts
1. JoJoP (if shes running!)
2. sarge bring it on !
3. caset (depends on which evening and what time (work, boo!) but up for it if at all possible!)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
ok koh, lets say we do it on the weekend of the 15/16 sept. that way its close enough for ease of mind and still gives those who wish a little time to think.
does this seem ok with you?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi

Excuse my ignorance, but what tunnels are we talking about? I might be able to make this, depending on location and time. Would be good to meet up with some of the local club members

Matt

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
will post up the locations soon as i have them worked out....
be good if you could make it matt , keep an eye on the link

·
Legend
2,457 Posts
Hi

Excuse my ignorance, but what tunnels are we talking about? I might be able to make this, depending on location and time. Would be good to meet up with some of the local club members

Matt
My thouhts too ... know of some but relatively short ... sure we can find what we are looking for - anyways its a good excuse for a meet :) :)

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
There are three tunnels in the south wales area, Bute town :D, Brynglas, and Monmouth. Shall we meet at a pub around 5ish and have some munch and then go for a ride out and do the tunnels, or do the tunnels, and then go to nice pub and have some munch, which way round u guys wanna do it, and your rough preference on time???

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
right i will get hold of jojop to find out all the details and will post up here ,hopefully, before the end of the day.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
sorry to do this but this is cancelled!
lack of numbers and the thought that if we tie it in with the charity rolling road day at newport it would make a nice end to the day.
sorry again for any inconvenience

1 - 18 of 18 Posts