Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending the last two days searching forums, the web and japanese auction sites I am still no wiser in my decision.

I want 400bhp at least at the flywheel and the choice of turbo is the hks 2835 gt-rs or get my standard turbo high flowed.

I can get the 2835 from nengun for 1300 euro. But to get my turbo high flowed i have to send it to the uk, (i live in Ireland).

Anyone got any advice on this.
I'm leaning towards the 2835, but i'm afraid to hit the buy button.

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
2835, go on you know you want to. ;) I was in the same boat as you couldnt decide but i made the right choice in the end

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Seems like it will just be easier and cheaper to go with the 2835.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
o.k i'm ready to buy, but can someone please help me out by telling me exactly what to get.

I have a japspeed elbow and down pipe and i'm hoping these will bolt up directly.

Thanks.

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
well if you are goin for the 2835 pro s kit from nengun it comes with everything you need to fit. So thats pretty much all you will need on the turbo side of things

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
For 400bhp you'll gonna need at least 555cc injectors, Z32 AFM, Apex-i power fc ecu, uprated clutch, induction kit, front mount intercooler, decent plugs, boost controller and a full 3 inch exhaust plus an oil cooler wouldn't be a bad idea to.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
List of mods so far:
Apexi power fc
Apexi avcr
fmic

On the order
550 cc injectors from deatchwerks
z32 or q45 airflow meter
z32 fuel pump
splitfires
iridium plugs

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Best add a clutch and induction kit to the order as well.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Does anyone know what model garrett turbo is the same as the 2835. Might get one cheaper than the hks one.

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Cant remember the exact model, but have a search on google and im sure you will find its garret daddy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts