Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Turbo dynamics rebuilt standard turbo(rated 1.5bar) RB20DET

**ONLY for RB20DET**
Lying ebay seller stated in advert and assured me this would fit RB25 but it wouldn't without modifications and cost, i wanted it to just drop straight on, I just want to get shot of it now so I can get one that fits. To be honest i couldn't afford it anyway, it was a rash purchase when i only wanted a standard turbo...

I've asked the ebay seller for the money back but no response! :shakehead:
£385 which is what i paid for it no insulting offers please
(if paying by paypal, please add the 3.4% + 20p paypal charges to this)

It is in very good condition, i'm not selling this because I want to, i'm selling because i have to, i need to buy an RB25 turbo asap as mine is about to pop :(

ebay ad: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=160130121648&rd=1&rd=1

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
This will actually run 1.5bar as thats what all turbo dynamic turbo's are rated for.

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers bruce, i didn't know that, the guy who sold it to me said it was run on 1.3 bar all the time. Thats good news... well for someone else not for me though :grinno:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Come on guys this is a great turbo and cheap, for my last skyline i paid £550 for one of these second hand, new your looking at more than double.

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
the bloke who sold you this really is full of sh1t mate!
when i asked him what boost it would run he told me it would run 1.6 bar!
Have you had any luck with either sellin this or gettin your money back off that cowboy who sold it to ya matey?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
You can run 1.6bar they just dont rate it or warrant it.

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD PENDING CHEQUE

If anyone wants it and is prepared to pay the full price, PM me and i'll put a reserve list if this falls through :)

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've only just got my r32 gtst so I'm still learning all about what I can do to it.

What else besides this turbo would I need to have it running properly?
At the moment the engine is standard apart from an air filter.

How much would this turbo up my BHP and torque figure?
this sort of turbo should see you between 350 - 400bhp, if you have the accoding other mods

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
how come this dosnt fit the RB25? thought they were all T3 fittings on the exhaust (RB20/25) ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts