Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
FORUM FARTER!!!!
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all can anyone tell me what the best turbo elbow is and do you have one for sale tx boys:confused: :confused:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Yep i got an xs power one, good cheap bit of kit.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
i had an xs power one and blew 2 huge holes in it lol, with the xs one yr have to get a dremmel on it and open the inside of it up, it catches the butterfly on the turbo so yr end up running high boost levels dave, the one i had with the xs elbow on i couldnt get the boost below 1.4bar, bruce had the same problem mate

·
Registered
352 Posts
japspeed do a turbo elbow and downpipe all in one. I really want one!! can we do a group buy...please???
They are 150 sqids.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Yeah i had to dremel a tad out of the seperator but nothing major, just fitted one on my mates car yesterday and it was fine, could be something to do with uprated turbo's?

had mine on for just over a year now with no probs.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
the top downpipe in the picture is the japspeed all in one which i have just fitted and the one at the bottom is a XS power one with a 3" HKS down pipe

both great bit's of kit:)

Attachments

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
its japspeed that do the all in one :)

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
As said above we do not sell the all in one items.

I would steer clear of the XSPower elbow they are very restrictive and you would be better off with the standard one. (I can show how restrictive they are too as I have done some tests and have dyno sheets)

The Jap speed on looks good from the one I`v fitted but I`v no done any tests with one. I think it should be better than the XSPower one.

Richard

·
Registered
169 Posts
here is a silly question from a noob. what kind of horsepower can you expect from this? and is it a good first mod, or are there are things needed to make this a good mod, like headers and exhaust or something.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts