Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
yup with quinn, but they'll only insure you if your an existing customer. i cant change company now till im about 25 as no1 will insure it for me till then. but insure a micra or whatever other car there is in the house for a week or two then transfare the policy onto the skyline ;) tis what i done kinda :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
thanks lads insured with quinn at the moment alright, rang 'em and they said they wouldnt quote it i suppose micks trick might be worth the gamble :)

Ring them back and tell them you have bought the car, they have to transfare your insurance by law. But it will be very expensive if you are under 25 though.

I got my insurance from them online, never had to speak to a real person which is aleays a bonus with quinn!

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Ring them back and tell them you have bought the car, they have to transfare your insurance by law. But it will be very expensive if you are under 25 though.

I got my insurance from them online, never had to speak to a real person which is aleays a bonus with quinn!
not guarrenteed to be really expensive, mine was only 1500 renewal price at 23:D

·
slightly sideways
641 Posts
im wit quinn direct too. had no trouble insuring the gtst. i didnt tell them it was a turbo. i told them it is a hcr 32 which is the gtst in our language. it helps to be over 25 too do. best off luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.