Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
S2K member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where any of the irish lads are insured with turbo's (assuming turbo's declared :) finding it hard at the moment to get a quote as thinking of upgrading to the turbo.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
all the skylines are group 20,turbo or not,i got a quote for gtr gtst and gts and they were all about the same,for a standardish car

·
S2K member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks lads insured with quinn at the moment alright, rang 'em and they said they wouldnt quote it i suppose ***** trick might be worth the gamble :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm with axa but have been for the last few years so i did what **** did when i bought the skyline

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
yeah im with quinn also, and was an existing customer when i got the r33 gtst and they went away and 5mins later came back with the quote, and thats fully comp too.

·
Registered
56 Posts
all the skylines are group 20,turbo or not,i got a quote for gtr gtst and gts and they were all about the same,for a standardish car
yet go to the expense of adding a turbo and it will be a lot more! probably best sellin n buying a turbo model

·
Registered
58 Posts
thanks lads insured with quinn at the moment alright, rang 'em and they said they wouldnt quote it i suppose ***** trick might be worth the gamble :)

Ring them back and tell them you have bought the car, they have to transfare your insurance by law. But it will be very expensive if you are under 25 though.

I got my insurance from them online, never had to speak to a real person which is aleays a bonus with quinn!

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Ring them back and tell them you have bought the car, they have to transfare your insurance by law. But it will be very expensive if you are under 25 though.

I got my insurance from them online, never had to speak to a real person which is aleays a bonus with quinn!
not guarrenteed to be really expensive, mine was only 1500 renewal price at 23:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Arb

Alright
Im Insured With Arb Insurance In Rathfarnam. They Wrer The Only People Who Would Give Me A Reasonable Quote. They Specialize In Sports Cars An People With Driving Offences

·
slightly sideways
641 Posts
im wit quinn direct too. had no trouble insuring the gtst. i didnt tell them it was a turbo. i told them it is a hcr 32 which is the gtst in our language. it helps to be over 25 too do. best off luck.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
There are kev, I'm one of them and I got insured in that very way. Your insurance company have to cover you in any car you buy, by law. The only problem is that they can charge you whatever they like to do so.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts