Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I`m looking at going for bigger power within the next few weeks. I`m going to need a new turbo (to support 450bhp and with external wastegate) and preferably looking at going top mount.

The greddy kits are just too much money for me to spend, and I`ve seen the XS Power stuff but I know what the general opinion is on the products (does anyone have any first hand experience of the XS Power turbo kits)

Apart from the above 2 what are the options for a decent top mount manifold and a turbo to support 450bhp and as much torque as possible without spending a fortune. please include turbo specs as i`m not too sure what i`m looking at with a/r etc lol

Cheers :)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
If you hang on a few weeks, i will be fitting a Conceptua Tuning Garret turbo...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=150132256050&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=005

In standard gtst turbo housing so is virtually a straight fit to your oem manifold and to get as less lag as poss. You may be able to top mount it but manifold may have to be made up... I think he may do a top mount manifold as well..... :D

XS power turbos probably cost a £5 to make... :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts