Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fit me turbo and screamer today.. Thanks to a few friends... What a borelake...
Plenty of trips to hardware store as most the washers were shite... etc...
Still got to sort the downpipe out as its not sitting flush to the screamer.. Due to a poorly fitted stud :doh:
Had to bogde my coolant pipes for the time being with some fookin gates hose as the core is different and they were 20mm out.... Were can i get braided hoses already made for gtst rather than taking everything off and get them made??... Would my screamer make the turbo more laggy??

Took it out anyways, and awesome... Tubs abit laggyer than the standard, but when it kicks in its quite rapido. The screamers loud... got one neighbour complaining already. Thats a good start.... :crazy: . :swear: :muy:

Ill report back when finished tommorrow.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
did you just cut the water pipe and extend it using the garden hose?

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol... Yup.. The gates fuel hose... Its no way near the tub or manifold so wont melt yet, lol... :rofl: Just wanted to try it out... Wont really be driven untill everything like bodyworks done etcetc

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Ring Turbo dynamics in the members discount section as they supplied me with braided hoses.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I fit a conceptua tuning.. Sameish specs as tdo6 Maybe a lil smaller...

:)

Thanks Bruce :)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well sorted the gaps i had between screamer and downpipe... Noticed i had one between the decat and downpipe too so its all sorted.. :D

Took her out again for a quick drive, and fookin hell....... I thought it would be laggyer. And that screamer is mental!!! VERY VERY loud!!!!! Roll on the next few mods!!!!!

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Give me another week mate........

I have a rattle near turbo, just want to check its ok first, no play etc, had no play when i put it on ;) May just need wearing in or something else.. :) :dunno:

·
Scotland Area Rep Aberdeenshire
3,249 Posts
Give me another week mate........

I have a rattle near turbo, just want to check its ok first, no play etc, had no play when i put it on ;) May just need wearing in or something else.. :) :dunno:
have you hard it mapped yet

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not yet matey... I need to get it back on the road first...... Stilll have a few goodies to be fitted.........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts