Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, i know that most people will say, sell it , and buy turbo one... but to no do this , there is some reasons .... it is unreal sell skyline in these days, a specially n/a ... i was trying sell it number months .... no luck, not even call, price was really low, ... but seems to be people don't want by skylines ...
also reading some people experience, by turboing n/a, get really enjoyable car, powerful from low rews up to high, and on standard n/a internals safe up to 350 hp, which is nearly my goal.

As i love do some work myself, don't think it has to be mega super difficult, believe possible to do with some garage work experience.
Actually i got some parts already , ecu , pipes, turbo , exhaust manifold, new bolts for that, injectors with rail and pressure actuator, rsp coilpacs + sprks(still waiting to be delivered), vacuum gouge, vacuum pipes.

well.. need to buy turbo booster.... just dont know which one... cant afford expensive one, but not rally want to go for manual turbo boost controller ....

Could somebody point to someone turboing thread for my own experience, or maybe get step by step procedures.

I have invested quiet a lot in car already... gts-t manual gearbox(my skyline was automatic one, i did conversion ), with sporty clutch ( up to 400 hp ), hks cat back nice shiny exhaust, valbro pump, new bosch battery.

At the moment i am bit confused from where to get water and oil feed for turbo ... otherwise everything clear.
Might somebody would give some direction of start from what .... and what has to be in which manner proceed.

Could be great if we would have sticky n/a turboing thread.

my car R33, Gts Rb25de, spec2, ... year 1996.

Regards

Maris

:cheers:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
havea word with lammy. hes done it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Im going to do the same to my n/a engine
but i got another damaged skyline with rb25det which lost compression so i got all parts to do conversion.
That will give me time to build the engine for later.

So if someone can put here some more info about conversion that will be very helpfull/.

cheers

·
Banned
252 Posts
i'll try to make a write-up for this :)

oil feed - is there for U , water as well :)

oil drain - will need to be drilled in the block - as i did in mine ( have everything need laying somewhere in my garage )...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts