Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ringing my Mrs up in the middle of the day when you thought i would be at work :spank: :spank: :spank: :nonono: :nonono: :argue:

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
was he swearing at her? my sister got a IM of him while using my lap top the other day!! lets just say his language was rather colourfull !!:)

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
We don't have a low opinion of you mate..... we think you're a star (well four of them actually) :D

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Big Mark said:
We don't have a low opinion of you mate..... we think you're a star (well four of them actually) :D
Perfectly executed there big fella... :rofl:

So Eddie is young Isaac in for a bit of a :whip: then..?

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
This is probably the continuing saga of Eddie's revenge....Just cos Kris gave him the phone number for Alcoholics Anonomous instead of Option Motors :D

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Isaac Hunt said:
:rofl:

Why not explain to the good people why the call was instigated.

Kris

P.S Please dont sell my car again.

Sorry i missed that didn`t i.

Weren`t you ringing her up to tell her how to set up Windows Messenger so you could perv out to her in an online chat??? Like she`s interested in a boy like you anyway mate. haven`t you got your hands full enough :spank: :spank: :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How the **** can that be an easy mistake...

IT WAS A WIND UP FOOL!!!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Thats exactly what he told me a little while ago Ed... :nonono: :nonono:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gordon said:
How the **** can that be an easy mistake...

IT WAS A WIND UP FOOL!!!

Yeh obviously Gordon calm down mate before you keel over :D

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Eddie said:
Sorry i missed that didn`t i.

Weren`t you ringing her up to tell her how to set up Windows Messenger so you could perv out to her in an online chat??? Like she`s interested in a boy like you anyway mate. haven`t you got your hands full enough :spank: :spank: :D
Thats right Ed. But you still missed out the INSTIGATION mate.

It was a text message that said:

How do i install messenger on2 my side of computer, is it hard? We both have our own screens with various icons on &ed has messenger but i dont. C x

As i said previously Ed i will expect another text when its time to put the shelves up.

:moony:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LMFAO like i said you`re welcome to come round my house & put any shelves up. I ****ing hate doing it :D

You can cut me grass & wash me car too :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello boys, said the new member with her firm breasts squeezed gently together and a welcoming smile on her face :)

Ed's lass here to set the record straight.

Kris is my new found buddy and was going to help to set up messenger in Ed's absence. Ed then returned to find me on the phone to his mate and didn't know why.

Whole thing totally innocent, sorry to disappoint anyone wanting some gossip.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Thanks Caz, that kind of ruined all my mental imagery ;)

Pope

1 - 20 of 113 Posts