Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Rather than search until I nod off (fall asleep for the dirty minded):rolleyes: I would like to see a picture of a R33 with twin exit exuasts. I am thinking of doing this as one of my first mods when I eventually get one. I did it to my old Volvo 850 T5 estate and TBH it looked very nice and when I sold it that was the feature that turned the blokes to mine above the others he had seen. My 300ZX has twins but I havent seen a Skyline with them?

Thanks in advance...
Vini

·
4,143 Posts
i can't find it.i know where was a bloke on here with a midnight purple r323 gtr with a smoothed boot that had dual exhausts but i can't find it.

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
r33 skyline's come standard with twin exhaust's. I think your reffering to dual exit exhaust's.
LOL. Yep thats a good word. But if you read my initial post you will see that I did state EXIT. If we are going to be exact.....Twin as a noun does mean double but when used as an adjective it means dual or paired and if used as a verb it means duplicate. So we are both correct. :angel:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
LOL. Yep thats a good word. But if you read my initial post you will see that I did state EXIT. If we are going to be exact.....Twin as a noun does mean double but when used as an adjective it means dual or paired and if used as a verb it means duplicate. So we are both correct. :angel:
PWNED! lol

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I guess this twin 80mm setup with switchable straight through is not what you meant?

H

Attachments

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
I managed to get this one
twin 3.5 " exits
One of an end of line I think

Had the middle box cut out to make it louder :D

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You got a nice rear end there Andy..........:nonono: I meant the car.....:naughty: LOL.

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
Thanks
I liked the idea of the twin exit as well.
Took me 4 months to track that exhaust down.
I'm sure I have seen another one but that had twin 5" exits.....MASSIVE!

·
Registered
673 Posts
generally as exhausts go a turbo car has a single tailpipe usually large to get the gas away faster. Back boxes with two tail pipes slow down their escape.

Go to exhausts UK in sheiffield they are very good cheap and a 35 year warenty. They can make anything you want in a few hours i got a twin 5" center exit on my saxo for under £300 full system downpie back

1 - 17 of 17 Posts