Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been asked by a friend who currently has returned from Japan and who is not a member on here to put the following on here on his behalf:

1994 'L' Reg, Silver R33 GTS 2.0 Litre straight six (RB20E) 4 Door auto, 45000 Miles with service history (in Japanese, it is there though !) Electric windows front and rear, Full climate control,
Power steering, Electrically adjustable/folding & heated mirrors, Nissan full option pack including: Air purifier, 6 CD Autochanger, 4" Dash mounted TV system & CD changer control, Remote central locking, 4 New Tyres & Serviced about 200 miles ago (Although been sitting still for the better part of a year since the service). It currently hasn't got tax (parked on private land) it had a recent MOT which passed bar a shock absorber (which is being changed).
£2,995

1996 ‘N’ Reg Metallic Black/Grey R33 GTS 2.0 Litre straight six (RB20E) 4 Door auto, 26000 Miles with service history (again in Japanese) Electric windows front and rear, Full climate control,
Power steering, Electrically adjustable/folding & heated mirrors, CD player, central locking, Serviced about 350 miles ago (Although been sitting still for the better part of a year since the service). This one has just passed it’s MOT but no tax at present.
£4295

If anyone is interested or would like more information, please contact Darryl on:
01268 450144 (Home)
07946 515051 (Mobile).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya Andy,

Yep, finally made it over here at last !!!!

The land of the big busty women was damn cold at -25c !!! I was out skiing on christmas day which was mad !!!

How's life with you ? I spoke to Gary the other day before he took off for Japan, had a very interesting conversation with him, did he mention anything to you about it ?

Anyway's do you know anyone who want's one of these four door 33 GTS's ??

Shaun. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts