Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Minnie mouse is my b***h
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh thought the yellow one was Gary's dont know what eitehr is pushing like though?
last I heard gary was talkingtomy brother about having alot of the internals changed so it would be at 600+ bhp but tbh after looking at it myself all the brakes where standard (well aparpt from the front had drilled and grooved) id have thought someone saying they have 600+ bhp would have upgraded there full brake system?

col's is the one with apexi AVCR,SAFC, Power FC in it?

and yep looked a bit messy and could do with a good clean lol!

·
Registered
284 Posts
yeh thought the yellow one was Gary's dont know what eitehr is pushing like though?
last I heard gary was talkingtomy brother about having alot of the internals changed so it would be at 600+ bhp but tbh after looking at it myself all the brakes where standard (well aparpt from the front had drilled and grooved) id have thought someone saying they have 600+ bhp would have upgraded there full brake system?

col's is the one with apexi AVCR,SAFC, Power FC in it?

and yep looked a bit messy and could do with a good clean lol!
Who knows with Gary after all he has blown at least 2 engines lol

And yes thats Col`s

·
Minnie mouse is my b***h
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who knows with Gary after all he has blown at least 2 engines lol

And yes thats Col`s
yeh I knew about him blowing up engines lols last time I spoke to him I was with my brother and he was really frustrated waiting on parts to arrive from AUS lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.