Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
in love with the twins
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one got an idea what air pressure I should put in my tyres. I have 235.40 18 front and 265.35.18 rear . I. Put 2.2 bar all round but they don't look right(still look flatish)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
put in what it says on the sticker. around 36ish psi is right i think and if they look flatish then thats right. anything else and there either under or over inflated.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
thats near what i put in mine. 1 bar is 14.5 psi so its around 36 ish or just under :)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i always put in around what it says on the door shuts. but im sure everyone says different things

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Tyre pressure is very subjective.

It depends on the compund of the tyre, weight of the car, what its being used for etc

for on the road i'd recommend 32-36 psi, you've got to go with what you feel is best, try different pressures front to back.

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
I'd say the door sticker is only really applicable to standard tyre/sizes.
hmm,i have 33 gtr whels on a 33gtst,would that be classed as standard ?i have been running 32 all round but feel a 34 coming on tomorrow just to see

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
put 34 in and it feels better to be honest,always ran 32 on all my other skylines,will be sticking with 34 from now on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts