Skyline Owners Forum banner

201 - 220 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I joined this site a while ago when I was still living in Okinawa. I brought by r32 GTR back with me from Japan. I currently live in North Texas. My car needs a little TLC. I am looking for a repair shop in the DFW area or OKC area if anyone knows of a reputable one. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
15 Posts
89' Skyline

89' Skyline r32 - arrived in January 17'
42K (miles)

Upgrades (I think....)
Shocks (lowered a bit)
3 Cross frame supports
Crappy Radio and speakers...looked like owner tried to get the boom....
Turbo Timer
Engine Injector timer....?(who knows)(See Picture)
Injectors (Who the Hell knows)
Upgraded Exhaust
no rust
true survivor original paint
Interior mint!
oil pressure gage is wacked out.....

Purchased......(needed to)
Oil pressure gage
Boost Gage
Piller mount
Tie rod ends

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys, new poster here.
Just picked up a very clean 44,000 original mile R32 GTR Last saturday.
Car seems to be running really well, though i believe i did get some suspect gas on the way home.
i am located in the suburbs of Chicago, Il.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys my name is mike and I'm from oklahoma I just bought a 1990 Nissan skyline GT-R 32.

OK guys ive been asked by BLKSTR32 "josh" to find out how many U,S, members we have and we can set up a seperate lounge/section for you guys, as the time difference is so varied. so lets keep this thread to the U,S, guys ONLY please so i know who's who, ill also make this a sticky so all the new U,S, members can find it straight away.....:cheers:

The new USA MEMBERS FORUM is here....USA MEMBERS FORUM
OK guys ive been asked by BLKSTR32 "josh" to find out how many U,S, members we have and we can set up a seperate lounge/section for you guys, as the time difference is so varied. so lets keep this thread to the U,S, guys ONLY please so i know who's who, ill also make this a sticky so all the new U,S, members can find it straight away.....:cheers:

201 - 220 of 223 Posts