Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why is it that you are driving along the road that is paid for by your hard earned money, and BAM!, you've just gone into a pothole hidden by puddles!!!!!! blinkin eck! Is it just Thames Valley that has bad roads or is this a UK wide thing.....

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Nah, I think it's a nationwide thing. A mate once put the strut top into the bonnet hitting a hole. Inner wing proper folded.

Yet a piece of the local bypass has just been resurfaced - must be 2-3 miles of it, including new pavements. I used it everyday and the only thing I ever saw wrong with it was where some Twoc'er had burned a car out fetching the surface up. Some of the smaller roads are absolutely shocking. :(

- Anyone else find it impossible to break when going over a hole/bump? Something makes my foot lift off for a second.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I blame untaxed horses and riders myself. bloody dangerous when you come bowling round a bend to be confronted by a horses arse,you got enough trouble swerving round pot holes. Use the fields and we will use the roads we pay for!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I blame the big artic's going down impossibly narrow roads which they shouldnt be!!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Have to agree with with you there aswell, these horse riders are nothing but trouble;)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Slap

U boyz r in for a slapping if ur not carefull !!!

But hey I agree, caravans, horses, cyclists, pedestrians, tractors, and anything else that don't have over 200 (horses) should not be on OUR roads, keep em clean for the Sky's !!

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Come on now then Steve, who's going to be giving me a slapping!
Now you mention it do I not like caravans

1 - 14 of 14 Posts