Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Does anyone/traders have any experiance with Ultralite wheels and K-Sport/D2 356mm 8-pots?

What I need to know is will the 18x8.5 GTII or Nurburg Wheel fit over the brakes with a +35 or +30 offset?

Im certain a +30 will fit, but not sure about the +35 (which would be my prefferd offset at the front ;))

Thanks!

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Bugger, someone has asked this before, can't remember the answer but was interested pre marham last year.

·
Seasoned Member
2,904 Posts
i am running atec II with a width of 8.5 ,ksport 8pots and 356mm discs and have had no issues at all apart from the quality of the wheels which is poor.

you can see there is good clearance from the disc and caliper no spacers were needed either.

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
i am running atec II with a width of 8.5 ,ksport 8pots and 356mm discs and have had no issues at all apart from the quality of the wheels which is poor.

Sorry for the slight hijack but can you elaborate??

Oh and I've got a friend running 8.5 Nurs on the front with D2 8 pots...no problems at all.
:bananasmile:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
the finish on andy's wheels has already started to peel off!

·
1,685 Posts
:crazy:
seriously?!! That's bad....he can't have had them long.

I am really thinking about Ultralites but this kind of thing puts me off.

Nino....I'll ask him what offset he's got to make sure.
:)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
having said that though. i think tiggers wheels are ok finish wise. it may just depend on which ones you go for.

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:crazy:
seriously?!! That's bad....he can't have had them long.

I am really thinking about Ultralites but this kind of thing puts me off.

Nino....I'll ask him what offset he's got to make sure.
:)
Thanks Andy!

Thats would be cool:bananasmile:

·
1,685 Posts
Hi nino
Just had a word with my mate and he says he has +33 on the front and had to have 5mm spacers and longer studs to get them to fit and isn't totally happy with it.
So it looks like you'll def need spacers for +35

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Apart from the stupid dinks that I caused, the GTII's are still shiny shiny, some wax one a month seems to do the trick.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts