Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Undescribable ride.

Had the honour bestowed upon me today of a little jaunt in Abbey's project X TOTB contender.

I have never been in anything so awesomly fast in all my life.

I have had a fly in a Hawker Hunter but upon reflection I think this launched faster than that.

The really scary part was we only ran at a part of the boost available, on normal road tyres.
My feet and legs were lifted from the floor as the grin across my chops grew.
The pilot reckoned we were only using about 800 of the horses so with more in the bank this is one hell of a ride.
A "G" suit and Huggies are my recommendation to the pilot as my internal organs are still recovering.

Excellent stuff and many thanks to the pilot for a ride in the country and the other bit today.
Nick

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Ingnore my other post.. read them wrong way round... So go on.. dont mince yer words.. tell us whait was like and who was the pilot..?

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a little under statement for comic effect.
Never been accelerated that fast.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Where was this then, I was in Brum this Morn, I could have seen it in action this afternnon if I had known..

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
F-ing good eyesight you got to see from Brum to Oxted :)
The video is in my brain, just gotta find a way of downloading it

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
No you num... could have driven from Brum to ... DOH! whats the point.... Please sort out the download.. need to see it now...

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Oh you lucky Bastard Buster.

In the years to come i think you will be saying you have had a ride in the winning car, and the most respected road car in the world ever.

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Pity you said it was project X, otherwise I would have thought you had been on the biggest spliff on the island... nice one Buster

E

·
0 Posts
You lucky sod. Nothing quite like being in the right place at the right time is there.
Some people have all the luck & what do i get?? I get to go back on nights,have 3hrs kip & get woken up by the enemys little boy who`s got a bit of lego stuck up his nose & needs to go to hospital.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You are only supposed to threaten to stick it up their nose/arse, not actually do it :rolleyes:

E

·
0 Posts
Im still trying to figure out what he was trying to make.
Give it a few years & ive no doubt he`ll be putting far worse stuff than lego up his nose.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts