Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well 2 months after my car was painted some little c*nt has decided to add a little mod to it by way of a big deep scratch down the side of it, all i can say is that if i find him , he'll be eating hospital food for christmas!!

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Damn that's bad **** man. I hope you find the little fcuker.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Was watching a programme the other night about armoured cars, on some they could rig up an 110V current to the door handles.

It would presumably use the battery too quick to electrify the whole car but would be fun to teach the little vandals a lesson.

Probably against the law to booby trap your own car though.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I know someone who rigged up a zapper to the bottom of his car. If the alarm wasn't turned off and you came within a foot and a half of the car or something it sent out a spark to anything metal on your clothing. He was forced to remove it when a police officer was checking out his tax disc and got his helmet knocked off. lmao

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Sorry to hear about the damage.

Didn't help scratches but in Birningham as a student I used to wedge an sharp iron bar pointing up under the drivers seat so if anyone that didn't know me got in the drivers seat ...

Could then follow the trail to the scrot that tried it....

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
I hate people who do damage to other people property coz they are either jealous or just ignorant....

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
tigger said:
I hate people who do damage to other people property coz they are either jealous or just ignorant....
and they deserve a bloody good kicking! :mad: :bash: :boxing:

Feel for ya Kez....have had a couple of cars 'keyed' and fealt like killing someone both times:uzi:

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know i am gutted, only just had it painted have booked it in to be re done its really deep and slightly dinted the metal, hope it was a one off and doesn't happen again

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
i dont think it even comes down to jealousy after seeing Pi$$ heads walking home often enough i know they just do it, as it seems to be a good idea at the time.

aka they dont think.

Sorry to hear about your car kez, hope it DOESNT happen again. Did any other cars get done down your road ?

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no just mine, i never really leave it on public roads much and when i do bingo that happens! similar happened to my honda last year i had it looking really smart and had spent a fortune on it, only to be rewarded by someone kicking the door in resulting in needing a new door skin and a big hole in my wallet

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
:| not good mate had any quotes yet ?

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my mates a panel beater and sprayer for toyota so hes doin it on the cheap which is one saving grace, and dont have to pay till after christmas!

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
And the police wonder why we hate them so much. They hassle us all the time but won't actually do what they are paid for which is protect us and our property. My window was smashed once and the police wouldn't even come and look at the car to try and find blood or finger prints etc. Even though it was no brick it must have just been someone punching it I think. They said "We're too busy to come out to you I'm afraid as we would never find the person who did it" Doesn't that just say it all FFS!

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Any one seen the anti-carjacking devices they sell in South Africa?
The flame thrower is my favourite!!
Kentucky Fried N****r anyone?
Pity they're not legal over here.....Boo Hoo.

G

·
0 Posts
Dont know if its true or not, but heard a story the other day about a bloke who's garage was being burgled. He phoned the police and said "i think there still here". They said that they didn't have anyone in the area at that moment and would send someone round later. After wards he phoned back and said not to hurry as he had shot the burglar. Cops arrived within seconds.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
LMFAO what a surprise. This country just gets worse by the day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts