Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right here is the situation at the min, im going lowering the car shortly and im not a fan of coilovers( i know i know there THE best, but i personally dislike them for an everyday roadcar)

My passenger side rear shock is fooked, ive tried to get a new one from nissan but there acting the bollox with me saying it could take 4months, and they have to shut the system down to check jap cars

Im getting Tein s-tech springs to lower it, but i want know what shocks to use and where can i get some of these or even genuine nissan ones.

any comments appreciated

thanks

·
Registered
828 Posts
Bilstein do replacements for skylines which are good and not to expensive.
Im sure if you pm'd some people like Rising sun in the authorised dealers they could help you out.

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bilstein do replacements for skylines which are good and not to expensive.
Im sure if you pm'd some people like Rising sun in the authorised dealers they could help you out.
Cheers for that mate, gotta head to JAE with the dodgy shock but ill have a chat to some lads over

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
If you can stretch to it the Nismo S tune kit is £631 delivered. I run this kit and will say it's miles better than the coilovers I used to have

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I was advised as I use mine as my daily driver - lowering springs and uprated shocks. I'm on HKS springs but still running standard shocks. It'll be Bilsteins when I do upgrade though :)
same boat as me, ill go down route me thinks like you.

@nismo wookie, thanks for that ill have a look at that kit, seen it on nengun me thinks

·
Registered
441 Posts
Mine's a daily driver for the wife and I, I run Tein Super Streets - they're 4/4's so subtle enough for the road and not so low that I can't get over speed humps or park in multi-storey car parks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts