Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Looking to freshen up my GTS-T im drawn towards the Uras R33 kit.
The only pics ive seen of it are of the silver car on the Uras website.I was wondering if any members have this kit fitted so i can get a better idea as to the overall finished look.

Cheers,
Gary

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Wise move Fella ;) Asking for pics and advice. I would say view one as close up as possible to make sure it's right for you.

I went ahead with buying a JDL front bumper and side skirts. Looked a treat in the pics. Now I'm not moaning about quality or anything. The front bumper I like if not a tad low.

But the side skirts look completely different in pics they are more bulbous (sp) and stick out more than I really wanted. So wish I had seen them in flesh to realise this.

Whether I change them or not depends on cash and how long I'm keeping the car I guess.

·
i'm the daddy !!
1,198 Posts
i second that idea, i had a kit fitted recently, got my heart set on a particular kit - looked ace on the website, saw it in the flesh and didn't like it.

so i changed my mind, saw another kit on another car and chose that one instead, although i chose different rear spats and put vented wings on.

if i would have gone with my original choice then i would have gutted.

Andy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah thanks guys.
That was my thinking,before i lay down my hardearned £££ i just want to see some detail pics.

So if any folks here have a Uras kit either genuine or copy on their R33 id love to see it.

·
4,143 Posts
i had a reaql uras front bumper and i didn't like it on my car as it has a ledge on the top of it which brings the bumper right out but the person who bought it off me put it on a drift car and it looks good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts