Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm looking to buy my first skyline but I can't find any around where I live and is it possible to have them imported here? (San Diego)

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Welcome aboard
Please do a search and all of your questions about importation will be answered. Been covered more times than you've had hot dinners.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in san diego and I drive my R33 everyday... getting it registered in Cali is going to take A LOT OF WORK and a LOT of paper work, but it is possible. Your best bet is getting a R33 as R34 are next to impossible to register from what I have looked into. good luck

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a friend selling his 93R33 GTST its NSX blue with full gtr body kit and work wheels and full FMIC set up, its automatic though. Federally stamped with the extra digit vins etc. I think hes asking 20K only has like 35-40MILES... Its clean as hell.. I hope your not expecting to get one for less then 10k in the states. There are R33 going for 15k wth no papers just a FYI

·
Registered
14 Posts
Y not just get a 89 r32 from Canada. It would be way cheaper then importing from over seas
And it's 25 years old so you won't have to dick around with all that emissions crap. Get on GTRCANADA. COM
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts