Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a list of all of our used / marked wheels.

I will be putting links to pictures up shortly, and adding to the list as it grows.

When enquiring about wheel prices, please put the wheel reference numbers of the ones you are interested in in your post!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApMfKtOU6134dFl0MmNBUW9kNmpsejZrdE51V1o5Rnc&hl=en

Where there are second hand wheels and corrosion is listed, it will be where they have been chipped/scraped and thus the finish and protection has been removed.

Wheels highlighted in RED are SOLD

We get second hand wheels in, and marked wheels in for various reasons and quite regularly, so if you're looking for something in particular, keep an eye out!

With regards pricing, let me know which appeal and I will get straight back with a price :thumbs:

These are all SINGLE wheels.

Pictures of all of the listed wheels:
http://s1005.photobucket.com/albums/af175/rarerims/Used wheels by number/

Ball Park Pricing:

18x9.5 GTR/Torque - £125
18x8.5 GTR/Torque - £100

Make us an offer if you want a few, dont be shy with asking for pricing on any of them :)

Ben

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi I have a std GTST.

Have only had it a few months but the wheels look rubbish as they are the originals.

What do you have that will fit a 96 gtst around 17".

I have been on the lookout for some dotz hanzo but I bet i aint that lucky that you would have them.

Thanks

James

·
Registered
761 Posts
I've not gone through them all but do you have 4 Rota GTR's in 18x9.5 with an et12 offset (R33GTR fitment)

Cant really afford brand new ones at the minute.

·
Seasoned Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wheels highlighted in Red are sold. :)

GTRs in 18x9.5 are £125 each in the used list, as per post 1. If you can find 4 you like the look of, give me their numbers and I'll get the on their way to you right away :)

Ben

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Hi there.

I know these are not on the list but if you get 2 x Rota GTRs 17 x 9.5 second hand could you give me a shout. Not fussed on colour as they will get powder coated :)

:cheers:
Ryan

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Do they have the deep dish look of the 9.5s or are they flat like the 8.5s? If they are deep dish yep I am interested :). What condition are they in too?

·
Seasoned Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wheels marked in red are sold as per the key on the right of the spreadsheet :thumbs:

There is a set of 18" GTRs there, 18x9.5 rear white and 18x8.5 front silver, which can be yours for £475 delivered.

Ben

·
big ginger one
1,744 Posts
hi ben i like white wheels for a gtst r33 any size really and i like 37 -57 style can you get a matching set and for what price

cheers lee

·
Seasoned Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello Lee

A set in the size / colour you want is no problem at all.

18x9.5 ET30 5x114 in White are in stock - £220 each
18x8.5 ET30 5x114 in White are in stock - £200 each.

Those are the new prices. The only used wheels we have are in that list, if you can see them, you can buy them, if you cant see them, they dont exist currently :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 159 Posts