Skyline Owners Forum banner

101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
I would love a set of Volk TE37's if you have any in 18's?
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, have had a couple of days off trying to get my car finished :)

We have a huge stock of Grids, which as you can see from our quality / testing thread are well up to the job ;)

·
Registered
369 Posts
do you have 4 of those white 588s they are 4 stud so will they fit my 4 stud R33 ?
if so how much please mate?

·
Seasoned Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
yep so how much for each wheel as i'm after a pair of 18x10 and if i'm reading the spreadsheet right then that's the size they are?
Sorry, my reply was aimed at the chap who posted after you. :)

Wheels highlighted in Red are sold, as per the first post in this section, so the SSRs you've asked about are gone. I would suggest those Kranze jobbies listed seperately in our section.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi

I'm looking for some rota gtr's to fit an r33 gts, I guess I need et30, but Im not sure!
18" is a must, but color etc. does not matter.. I would like them as wide as possible, so 9.5 rear and possibly 9 or 8.5 in front? I really just want a deep'ish look, as my current 8" are pretty flat, and without any depth :)

Hope you can help me out..

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Hi

I'm looking for some rota gtr's to fit an r33 gts, I guess I need et30, but Im not sure!
18" is a must, but color etc. does not matter.. I would like them as wide as possible, so 9.5 rear and possibly 9 or 8.5 in front? I really just want a deep'ish look, as my current 8" are pretty flat, and without any depth :)

Hope you can help me out..
ben sorted me out an amazing deal on 2 brand new ones mate ;)

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
ive had rotas before mate, i have 2 rays volk te37's and am on the lookout for 2 more

·
Registered
47 Posts
1000 thru to 1003, price for the rims only?? unless they just happen to have toyo r888's on them?

Or if you have anything 12ish x 18 et less than 25, -pair required? 5 x 114

101 - 120 of 159 Posts