Skyline Owners Forum banner

121 - 140 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Which one?..... lol, yes it still breathes, but it's 'resting', dunno quite where to go with it next tbh - EDC? As it does make some smoke!, but other things are getting worked on at mo - a 1972 bmw 2002 with a 3.5 24v (M88/3 for the anoraks) engine transplant, and a T78 equipped GTR for the road... oh and these rims are for Paw, 10 x 18's not quite big enough!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi im intrested in a few wheels on your used wheel list. Is it up to date? Shall i send over the numbers and you get back to me with the details and prices? cheers ben.

·
Seasoned Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
We have a fair selection in new stock in 4114... not so much used though, as it's not as common as 5114 :) Feel free to go through the spreadsheet on the first page of this thread, that's up to date and shows our used wheel selection.

·
Tigers eat tyres
834 Posts
Must be a div but the pictures dont stack up with the spreadsheet and i cant seem to get the spreadsheet to sort by size.

Have you got any sets of 18x9/9.5s et20/25/30 etc (all 114s x 5 stud) for R34gtt.

Not worried about a bit of kerbing etc as long as they arent buckled and still true.

Cheers

121 - 140 of 159 Posts