Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having to post this as its been 3 months since I paid for Front and Rear strut braces from Lee. He still owes me money and I've given him enough chances to sort out payment so if anybody knows him or is in contact with him can you please tell him to sort this out.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All done mate Keith has been helping me but still nothing from Lee.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol yes he should've. Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update :

I have dropped a private message through the Forum to Lee asking or telling him this the final chance for him to sort this otherwise there is only one thing I can do.

So if there is anyone on here that is in contact with him please tell him to move on this.

Cheers to Keith for all his help.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I've just messaged him on Failbook for you bud :cheers:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks very much mate.

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
good luck getting this sorted. its so frustrating when it happens to u.

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Go and report it at local nick, they wont be able to do much, but least you will have a paper trail, then possibly small claims court?

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Get ya a** moved Lee and give people their stuff/money!

Shame on you

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
seems common place nowadays on various forums!!!..i paid 800 quid for a part 8 months ago from a member and im still waiting for it......good luck with it bud!

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
na Mark not a thing..he hasnt been on in ages either....even had Neil give me direction to go on but that again has hit a wall.....its got to the stage now were im ready to lose the bap and land to his door..ill be in England twice in the next month and wont have any hesitation hiring a car when there and going to Lincoln.Do me a foavour Mark and could you ask Jurgen about it next time your with him..it was a RE-AMEMiya carbon gt11 wing as he bought it from auctions then shipped it to the uk.he might have some info :)

Dragerboy..it get into the car and land at his door as well..the ****

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
aye prob did as i had paid Jurgen directly for it,though this guy Ant recieved it and was to ship it tom me then..thats were it all went wrong

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes after this much time I'm not expecting anything to actually happen now as I've been sent a few obviously bullsh*t messages from Lee.

Yes my only step is to report him, have gone though this once before so I know the procedure, but they will inevitibly catch up with him.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts