Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who's heard about the new vpower nitro coming out on the 18th to replace vpower, 102 Ron & still the same price.
I believe the south is getting it first.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have heard about it already being used overseas, although Shell seem to be very quiet about it here and I have not seen anything.
Although... I think I would use it as it's called 'Nitro' and that sounds cool. Job done.

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
There was a thread posted up on Pistonheads but that got taken down. :/
If you do a google search for V-Power Nitro you can read the cached PH thread.

Also, it's 'only' going to be 100RON and it will cost more.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BP for a while did the 102, Tesco is def 99

According to the top gear press release it will be 102 ron the Nitro Racing version :40oz:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Whoop whoop my car goes in for a remap soon so with 102ron fuel in it i should see a great inprovement on the bhp after remap hopefully it comes to a garage in bristol

But all imports should run alot better with this new fuel then ?

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Whoop whoop my car goes in for a remap soon so with 102ron fuel in it i should see a great inprovement on the bhp after remap hopefully it comes to a garage in bristol

But all imports should run alot better with this new fuel then ?
If it is definitely 102 ron then yep, they have 100-102 ron in Japan, i think some places have 105!

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
wish they would bring it over here to northern ireland. 97ron is the best pump fuel available here, BP ultimate. No v-power or posh tesco fuel

1 - 20 of 75 Posts