Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I filled up today it was only 94.9.....i couldnt belive it, i was on the red (naughty i know lol) and i managed to fill her up for JUST £52 i cant remember the last time V-Power was that cheap :):):)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Its minted init! 30quid i got a half tank!! iam in love with new prices! but folks let them keep droping that price to mibi 80 lol!

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah if only....i doubt they will drop that much, finger crossed though

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
94.9!!!! Thats so unfair it SUCKS! I'm still paying 99.9 here! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr :slap:

Still i spose its a lot better than 128.9 i paid back in the summer LOL well when i say summer i meant the cold dark damp depths of July :rofl:

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
94.9!!!! Thats so unfair it SUCKS! I'm still paying 99.9 here! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr :slap:

Still i spose its a lot better than 128.9 i paid back in the summer LOL well when i say summer i meant the cold dark damp depths of July :rofl:
Ha Ha yeah was a cold summer lo

I can remember paying about that much around that time as well....so glad its gone down, dont know how long it will last though!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
its 95.9 here but heading in the right direction.

petrol = food prices at the end of the day. in these times the nation simply cant afford high fuel prices. I hope it continues to fall in 2009.

more job cuts every day, I dont know what all these people are gonna do :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts