Skyline Owners Forum banner

v

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  oilman 
#1 ·
We've got a special January voucher code to save you big money across the range at Opie Oils :)

And as your club has joined up as a member of the Opie Oils club discount scheme, you can use the 15% off offer code OPIESAVER at the checkout to save 23 - 30% across pretty much everything we sell when combined with your club member discount!

The offer is valid through until midnight on Sunday 31 Jan 2010.

What's on Offer?

All oils, lubricants and fluids... in fact everything we sell, with the exception of Splitfire coil packs, Brembo brake discs, pads and upgrade kits!

So, take your pick from across our range of engine oils, lubricants, fluids and service items (wiper blades, spark plugs, greases, aerosols) for everything from day-to-day drives to performance and competition vehicles.

Visit the Opie Oils web site - and don't forget to use the code OPIESAVER at the checkout to get your discount.

Quick links to best Selling Ester Synthetic Engine Oils (members prices discounted with voucher shown):

Silkolene Pro S 5w-40 / 5 litres @ £38.24 inc VAT
Silkolene Pro S 10w-50 / 5 litres @ £38.24 inc VAT
Motul 300V Competition 15W-50 / 4 litres @ £38.24 inc VAT
Millers CFS 5w-40 / 5 litres @ £38.24 inc VAT + free Petrol Power Ecomax One Shot Boost
Castrol Edge Sport 10w-60 / 4 litres @ £33.99 inc VAT

... but don't forget we cater for all cars (and motorbikes) with a full range of lubricants, not just high end synthetic oils.

Can't find what you want, or not sure what you need? I'm always happy to advise and recommend - just give me a call (Guy - 01209 215164 opt 2, or Tim if I'm not available) or send me a message.

Cheers
oilman

P.S. We recently announced that we've added Millers Oils to our range. On top of OPIESAVER discounts and as a special launch offer, all purchases of 5 litres of Millers Oils engine oils currently qualify for a free Diesel or Petrol Power One Shot Boost - offer details here.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.