Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above lads. I have a rear ended 350GT at home and im not repairing it, im thinking of breaking it up and parting it out. Big question is are they worth breaking and is there any demand for parts? Im by far more a R32-R33, S-body man and would have a good knowledge of what everything off them is worth but ive never even seen a 350GT for breaking in Ireland!!

Any info/help of even what bits are worth would be appreciated

Cheers, Stephen

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
how bad is it? might be interested in the shell

The engines and gearbox's sell well but i can't help you with much else

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Hey Stephen,
Replied on your driftireland thread

In terms of parting out, I've parted out two 350gts in the last 4 years for friends, there is a demand for parts however they can be slow to move on

If you have someone for the chassis then that's great I've also seen the following sell in the last year;

Engine - will fit the 350z and can fetch between 1.5-2.5k
Brembos - will also fit 350z anything from £400-£600
Alloys - sell on driftworks anything from £200 upwards

If you need anymore info drop me a line

Sai

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how bad is it? might be interested in the shell

The engines and gearbox's sell well but i can't help you with much else
Cheers mate..

Hey Stephen,
Replied on your driftireland thread

In terms of parting out, I've parted out two 350gts in the last 4 years for friends, there is a demand for parts however they can be slow to move on

If you have someone for the chassis then that's great I've also seen the following sell in the last year;

Engine - will fit the 350z and can fetch between 1.5-2.5k
Brembos - will also fit 350z anything from £400-£600
Alloys - sell on driftworks anything from £200 upwards

If you need anymore info drop me a line

Sai

Just seen that 10 mins ago lol, cheers. if i break it ill strip the shell bare and scrap it, no market for a damaged one in ireland im affraid, Diff shafts interior doors windows ect worth anything? Think it will be an ebay job. feck all of these in ireland so probably oversee's buyers ill be looking for.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Cheers mate..

Just seen that 10 mins ago lol, cheers. if i break it ill strip the shell bare and scrap it, no market for a damaged one in ireland im affraid, Diff shafts interior doors windows ect worth anything? Think it will be an ebay job. feck all of these in ireland so probably oversee's buyers ill be looking for.
No worries :)

I can probably find you a buyer for the diffs/shafts/subframes over on driftworks as i got rid of the last lot for a friend on there

Glass, interior etc not huge demand for

Might be worst putting up an advert on driftworks (happy to do so on your behalf) for the complete car first though see if anyone is interested.....

Sai

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries :)

I can probably find you a buyer for the diffs/shafts/subframes over on driftworks as i got rid of the last lot for a friend on there

Glass, interior etc not huge demand for

Might be worst putting up an advert on driftworks (happy to do so on your behalf) for the complete car first though see if anyone is interested.....

Sai

Yeh i might push it on driftworks, im on there a good few years. Just hard to price some stuff, id know straight off what R and S bodies are worth lol

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Lol! I know nothing about s bodies haha

The problem ,you have is you can buy a running 350gt ( although auto) for just over 5k now. Would be worth giving it a push and see if any interest if not then perhaps part out?

If you don't mind playing the. Waiting game you'll get good money for the undamaged panels.....

Give me a shout if you do decide to break and ill point peeps in your direction

Sai

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol! I know nothing about s bodies haha

The problem ,you have is you can buy a running 350gt ( although auto) for just over 5k now. Would be worth giving it a push and see if any interest if not then perhaps part out?

If you don't mind playing the. Waiting game you'll get good money for the undamaged panels.....

Give me a shout if you do decide to break and ill point peeps in your direction

Sai

Cheers Sai, appreciate it mate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts