Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm looking to replace my vacuum/boost piping - would anyone know what sizes I'd require?
I guess 4mm would cover the majority of pipes, but what size is large pipe which runs off the standard recirc valve onto the wastegate piping?
Another thought - would having say 6mm piping instead of 4mm have any benefits? I'm guessing not.
I would go an measure them myself - but not got the car with me at the moment.

Thanks in advance
Lee

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol doh... anybody able to give me 100% certain measurement for the recirc pipe?

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
The one that goes from the recirc valve to the metal pipework connected to the TIP is 25mm

The one on the top of the recirc valve which connects to the Inlet Manifold is 4mm (well you can use 3 or 4mm)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
2 diferent pipes being talked about here... the presure singal pipe the (thin one) is probably around 8 mm but i have 5 mm on mine it gives a nice tight fit. if i bought it again i might go for 6 mm..

the reserculation pipe (thick one that goes to the black metal tubing that leads down to the turbo intlet) is more like 25 mm as stated above...

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
piccy

red pipe 5 or 6 mm blue pipe 25 mm

ignor the fact that mine set out a bit diferant.. its a standard recerc valve...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts