Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Noob until taught otherwise :D
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Thought this might interest you (I posted it on the Facebook page earlier and got a fair few likes and comments), there is a company in the States called Vaydor bodykits and they do a body kit (more like a conversion) for the Infiniti G35/Skyline V35.

Looks absolutely mental! Costs around $36k plus a donor car shipped to them for the turn around. Here's some pictures to get the conversation flowing:

Personally I think that it is a beautiful machine apart from needing a few tweaks, I don't like the tail lights personally because I think they look a bit downy (for lack of a better word). I would make a carbon panel that fits over the end and make some custom tail lights out of LEDs or something, but that's just me.

I can just imagine one of these with a RB30DET with a T04z and lumpy cams, sounds like a beast to me!

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
While it looks stunning, I have to ask the question why would you spend $36K + shipping to get a body kit fitted to your V35 when you would still only have 276BHP
yet it looks like it should be packing 1000BHP! and will still handle like a G35.

·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any cars handling can be improved, and you could shoehorn any kind of engine in there! I'd go for a RB30 myself, they just sound brutal and can put out 1000hp when built right.

I think it's a damn sexy car myself haha

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Kit = $36K
Original car cost = $15-20K
Shipping = $5K
Handling upgrades = $10-15K
Decent motor build/conversion = $25-35K

Total = $91-110K
Used Lamborghini Gallardo = $100-120k
I know which I would prefer.

·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kit = $36K
Original car cost = $15-20K
Shipping = $5K
Handling upgrades = $10-15K
Decent motor build/conversion = $25-35K

Total = $91-110K
Used Lamborghini Gallardo = $100-120k
I know which I would prefer.
While I completely agree with you on the Lambo part, I'd love to have a car that no one will recognize and have an RB in it. Maybe I'm a RB fanboy :grinno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts