Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Just got my insurance for my R32 through the post this morning and there's a bit of paper that they need filling in called a 'Vehicle Condition Form'.

It needs details of the vehicle and condition of bodywork, paintwork, chassis/bodywork, interior, engine, transmission, electrical equipment, and estimated value of vehicle.

It also needs a declaration by independant valuer - which is an assessment of the current market value.

It needs to be filled in by a car club official, restorer, valuer, specialist dealer or other reputable person.

i'm having trouble finding someone that isn't too far of a drive away that can fill it in.

Does anybody know someone mid essex area who can do this please?

Thanks very much
1 - 1 of 1 Posts