Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been pretty quiet on the north west front for a while. Has everyone sold up or skint from credit crunch or just got fed up ?

I know I haven't been as active as I usually am, but I've had a pretty bad year with two bouts of surgery and a lot of time convalescing,so I've missed a few.

I remember the days when we had 30 or 40 Skylines turning up at meets.

Obviously winter time isn't quite as good, but still, I think we had 30ish motors at Guys one November not too long ago if I remember correctly.

I'm hoping to have a new motor and be walking a little again by the end of January. Are there any plans for the first meet of 2010 ?

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Bloody c/crunch has hit most peeps i think good to see your ok dean btw what motor are you getting? skyline maybe?:naughty: there may be something happening in jan but not sure yet cant wait now im back in a skyline again

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
crap weather and not worth the risk of smashing the cars up for me

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bloody c/crunch has hit most peeps i think good to see your ok dean btw what motor are you getting? skyline maybe?:naughty: there may be something happening in jan but not sure yet cant wait now im back in a skyline again
Hi mate, yep, I saw your xmas prezzie thread, you lucky so n so. I knew you couldn't last without one, lol.

Not quite sure what is gonna be my next motor, I keep changing my mind, but pretty sure it will be RB powered ;)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
crap weather and not worth the risk of smashing the cars up for me

This is the sort of stuff that I drove home from work in last year(5.30am no grtitters about), when I still had my GTR.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Nice and empty too Drift me thinks lol

·
Seasoned Member
2,904 Posts
The last few meets have been very poor turnouts dean so we decided to have a break this month .
Its like daz has said everyones a bit skint and the weather has not been the best.
Dont worry though plans are already being made for next year for something different.

Regards
Andy

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Get in cant wait:bigthumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts